Wednesday, February 28, 2018

I will give you Print Ready file, Double-Side with Source File.

I will give you Print Ready file, Double-Side with Source File.












About:

I will make single and double sided Business cards.

I can also design  stationary,Logos,flyers,banners,letter head,Facebook cover. As you can see only 3 designs in my work samples however i can design any kind of Business card.

 

 What you will get from me :-

Outstanding cards

Vertical or Horizontal samples

Mock up & concept

Single or double sided

100% Customer satisfaction

100% Custom Work 

 

The Business card size is  3.5 inches  x 2.0 inches.if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.



Reviews


nokeyloggerallo:Seller was very creative I highly recommend him for more services

minsudesign:working with the buyer grate experienc.

nokeyloggerallo:Seller is always professional and very very creative and very punctual completing task

minsudesign:thanks come againe.

fastway:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment