Friday, February 23, 2018

I will design 4 minimalist business card with free vector files

I will design 4 minimalist business card with free vector files












About:

i will design 2 minimalist business card with vector files

Hello There,
Welcome to my minimalist business card gig.........

Full STATIiONEY Package 
  1. 2 Logo design Concept
  2. 4 concept Double-Sided Business Card
  3. Letter Head
  4. Envelop
  5. Vista Print Ready files
  6. Print ready Vector, Ai, EPS pdf (HQ 400+Dpi files)

Card Size
Standard: 3.75'' x 2.25'' (0.125'' bleed included). For custom sizes, contact me ahead of time.

ATTENTION : 
  • On the first delivery, you'll only receive the jpg preview, once you approve the design, we'll send the file source for you.

Why trust us and benefits you get?
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • Unlimited Revisions (until you are satisfied)
  • Swift and Reliable Communication
  • I always recommend to Order the vector file 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Vista Print or Moo Extras

Our Expertise:

  • Minimalist, Professional, Custom, Modern, Feminine,
  • Watercolor, Vantage Premium,Modern,Sleek & Simple designs

My working area >>
  • Business Card Logo
  • Stationery
  • Brochure
  • Corporate design
  • Email header
  • Menu design
  • Flyer
  • Icon
  • Banner Design
  • Facebook cover
  • social media kit etc..

★ORDER NOW! ★

Need help? 
Hit the contact button -->>

Reviews


ashhavoc:thank you for your efforts

touchdesign:i don't know Why Buyer give me 4 Star Review but overall good

jackb9:Great seller. Worked with me until i was %100 satisfied. I will definitely use again!!

touchdesign:Thank you

banana5split:Wonderful work,easy communication,i got more than i paid...thank you and i will recommend you to all my friends


No comments:

Post a Comment