Friday, February 23, 2018

I will create branding stationary design

I will create branding stationary design












About:

Hi ....!

I am a professional graphic designer and your Corporate Identity set will be specifically designed according to your Business & creative concept. Stationary design with logo I will do short time .
I can guarantee you a FAST DELIVERY and quality UNLIMITED REVISIONS.
Lets check my available services below...!

Standard Package: 
Business Cards (2 sided) or Letterhead
High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
letterhead ( same concept)
A mock-up of your graphic as shown in my portfolio

Premium Package: 
Business Cards (2 sided)
Letterhead ( PSD format)
Envelopes 
High resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready
Presentation folder
invoice (Full Bleed) print ready
              
Pro Package :
Business cards (2 sided )
Presentation folder 
Envelopes (Front+Back) 
Letterhead (MS Word & PSD format)
logo( vector)
Shopping Bag 
invoice design ( similar concept)
All the original source files (one concept of design)

My Others Services : 

Bi fold & Tri fold Brochures /  Post Cards / Business cards / Flyers / Logos/Facebook / twitter / you-tube /LinkedIn cover photo
My work is 100% genuine.
Delivery within a time.
Unlimited revisions.

FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANY QUESTION

Thanks for Inbox me.

Reviews


mohamedkw:Great deal with him

kawsarnshimo:Thank you very much.

terence007:Fantastic work, this seller really knows his trade.

kawsarnshimo:Always I like to work with him. He is the really great person.

hectorkott:Great Guy, Great work. Enjoyed working with him. Very Nice!


No comments:

Post a Comment