Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will design your business card amazingly in just 24 hours

I will design your business card amazingly in just 24 hours












About:

I will design a great, eye catching, professional Business card to represent your identity. Yes! Just within 24 hours

SINGLE SIDED or DOUBLE SIDED
($5 per side)

High Quality Print ready files.

Please provide your details along with your logo in a good quality resolution. I will take care of the Design Part. I guarantee an amazing result. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!!!

Reviews


sapphirespa:It took many revisions for him to understand what I wanted, but overall happy with the outcome.

ilyichia:Always Awsome!!

arsh_brando:Thank you!

mykiabee:Great, very helpful, and patient.

arsh_brando:Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment