Friday, February 23, 2018

I will design clean, simple, print ready single/double sided 5 persons business cards

I will design clean, simple, print ready single/double sided 5 persons business cards












About:

I will create clean and outstanding business cards for you; Hurry, join many happy customer list. 

I will design both single and double sided sleek minimalist, neat & clean outstanding yet professional and elegant business cards designs.

I deliver output as JPG or PDF ready for print 300 dpi CMYK.

The  default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed).

If you have an example of what you want the card looks, then great, send me the example or the layout draft you want to design.

If you have an existing design and need to be edited for you, that can also be done too.

Fast turnaround.

Before you place the order please check and make sure you are agreed to the deliver date and cards design with Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, I will do all the designs with CMYK, so make sure to submit your logo and colors in CMYK, if you submit the logo in RGB. colors will be different.

If you have any question please ask before you ordering me the gig.

Thank you, I am looking forward to work with you......

regards,

Reviews


kasmirphd:Outstanding Experience!

cappersoft:Thanks for the work. Outstanding buyer.

azkristabecka:Edgar did an outstanding job and in a timely fashion. I will use him again for my next design project.

cappersoft:Outstanding buyer, knows her requirements very well. I'm will be pleased to work for her again in future.

alcabernotov:I clearly recommend cappersoft.\r\nAbility to understand your needs, fast delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment