Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will do awesome and professional business card in 24 hours

I will do awesome and professional business card in 24 hours












About:

Business card design. for your personal use or your company Needs. I will provide you a Professionally Designed Business Card.

Features:
> Unique Concepts
> Outstanding customer support.
> Orders will be delivered in less than 24 hours.
> The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) If you want custom size
> please let me know in the order.

To Get 100% Good Understand about my gig Please check extras

NOTE: i am not print business card only giving print ready files.(VISTA print allowed)

If you have any questions, please leave a message before ordering me.

Reviews


integrayhr:He was very professional, listened and guided me when necessary. I appreciate his professionalism, creativity and attention to detail. He will be completing future projects for me, he is now my go to guy on FIVERR!

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment