Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I will do any business card letterhead and envelope design

I will do any business card letterhead and envelope design












About:

I will create a creative, stylish & modern Business card design for your own choice.

Features:

*Both side business card design
*Fully layered, customizable and editable
*CMYK settings
*Free font use
*300 dpi high resolution
* The default card size would be 3.5x2'' (It will be 3.75x2.25'' with bleed) If you want a custom size please let me know in the order.
* Print-ready format
*Unique concepts
*Outstanding customer support
*Orders will be delivered in less than 72 hours.

If you have any questions, please leave a message before you are ordering me. 

What I need from you:::

#Company Name
#Your Name
#Job Title
#Email
#Telephone Number
#Mobile Number
#Address
#Website Address
#QR Code
#Social media addresses. (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin etc)

I am looking forward to working with you. 






Reviews


mbeatty1:Amazing job.\nFast response.\nThis is probably my 15th time working with him. \nHe always deliver above expectations \nHighly recommend

shopon80:Thank you very much for your order and great comments.

natashasifflet:Great service provided.

shopon80:Thank You, Mam

mbeatty1:Contractor was VERY fast in responding and complete the work quickly and better than expected what more can I say :)


No comments:

Post a Comment