Thursday, February 22, 2018

I will design a fantastic business card for you

I will design a fantastic business card for you












About:

Welcome to my gig !

I will create a professional business card for your business with unlimited revision.
Tell me in advance if you need MOO or VISTA-PRINT or specific size for your business card.


My Exclusive Features:-


  • Premium Quality Work
  • 300 DPI Resolution printable ready
     JPEG, PNG,PSD or PDF file
  • CMYK/RGB PRINT READY FILES
  • Premium, Professional, Modern, Sleek designs
  • Horizontal OR Vertical designs
  • 100% money back Guarantee
  • Satisfaction Guarantee
  • And edit anytime  Customizing (Replace, or anything)
  • more...


ANY QUESTION?

PLEASE CONTACT ME. I WILL BE HAPPY TO REPLY YOUR ANY QUESTIONS.

Best regards

lolipopss

Reviews


mbarakat1:Preferred seller, will work with more for future projects

lolipopss:Great client..Love to work with you

k4ngopang:Very satisfied with your service and frequent communication to make sure the final product meets requirements. Keep up the good work

lolipopss:Excellent Experience! it was a great day with a good job.Thank you

newengland312:GIVE THIS MAN A WHISKEY AND GOLD! What a designer! Best on this site by a country mile! Does everything as you describe with no hassles!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment