Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design 3 different business card with source files

I will design 3 different business card with source files












About:

Card size and files

    The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed) Or any custom size
    Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi 

Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:

    logo (PNG, JPEG, PDF any Format)
    Business name :
    Your Name :
    Address :
    Telephone :
    Mobile :
    Email :
    Website :

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Order Now

Thanks

Reviews


divaglambrows:Excellent seller will do business again

image_experts:Thanks a lot. I'm really so happy to work with you.

thompsog2017:Final product looks great

image_experts:Thanks a lot.

nihilo:Phenomenal seller, beautiful cards, will definitely use again and recommend to others.


No comments:

Post a Comment