Monday, September 3, 2018

I will reply Immediately. My reviews don't lie. + See More

I will reply Immediately. My reviews don't lie. + See More












About:

Hi and welcome to my stationery set gig.

Here I make Creative and Amazing Branding items for your Business. If you are For Topnotch designs and flexibility in the choice of stationery set,  You are at the right place. 

see below for more detail in each package: 

Basic Package: 

  1. Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)
  2. Letterhead or Envelopes

Standard Package: 
  1. Business Cards ( 2 sided+QR code)
  2. Letterhead (MS Word format)
  3. Envelopes
  4. Cover Page  

Premium Package :
  1. Logo Design
  2. Business cards  ( 2 sided+QR code if needed)
  3. Presentation folder (Outside + Inside)
  4. Envelopes 
  5. Letterhead (with free MS Word format)
  6. Form Notepad 
  7. Invoice Sheet
  8. Cover Page
  9. Compliments Slip
  10. T-Shirt Design
  11. ID Employee Cards

Each Package comes with
  • A mockup of your graphics as shown in my portfolio
  • High-resolution 300dpi (Full Bleed) print ready for all your items
Kindly contact me if you need any clarifications.

so what are you waiting for .......place an order now!!!

Reviews


yairoren:the design is ok.

marcsiles:Easy communication and grasping well the ideas sent.

jabari_graphics:Awesome buyer

niyamathparveez:Exceeded the expectation, Thank you

jabari_graphics:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment