Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do amazing professional business cards with the source file

I will do amazing professional business cards with the source file












About:

Hi,
Welcome to my gig. 

Extra Super-fast Service!
Try just one time in my service.

Check my some quality:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm3tHAaY
https://flic.kr/s/aHsm76xi21


Exclusive gig features:

Source File
Unlimited revisions
Double-sided Card
Complete custom design
Standard Business card
No Ready Made Templates used
Horizontal OR Vertical designs
100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
One Unique Design for Every Client
Quick delivery with FREE 3D Mock-up
Modern,Premium,simple,unique designs
Priority Support for Express GIG Clients
Cutting / Bleed margin for printing added
300dpi Print Ready JPG PDF & PSD formats
Vista Print or Moo proper print ready files formats


Business card Catagory.....

#clean business card
#simple business card
#modern business card
#colors business card
#office business card
#sports business card
#simple business card
#stylish business card
#creative business card
#personal business card
#universe business card
#standard business card
#official business card
#corporate business card
#minimalist business card
Etc..........

Please visit my other gig & place your order or contacting me fully friendly.
Thanks for your time.

Best Regards
Asif

Reviews


conklines2:Got the order right the first time. Loved the design!

fprodhana:Outstanding Experience, I'm Really very happy to work with you. You are great. Thanks a lot.

kayakite:Wow Speed . This guy did an amazing job in less than 24 hours . I am extremely happy with my business cards . Thank you

fprodhana:Outstanding Experience, I'm Really very happy to work with you. You are great.

john754:Great job thank you so much for your work.


No comments:

Post a Comment