Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will business card business card design

I will business card business card design












About:

Hello dear buyers!

I will Design AMAZING business card

I will design creative, neat, yet professional and elegant designs. It will be customized to your business to meet your needs and standout from others.

I can deliver output as JPG, PDF, PNG, EPS, AI or PSD ready for print 300 dpi CMYK or RGB.

If you have a draft layout/example of your card, then send that to me. If you have an existing design which needs editing, that can also be done.   

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or doubts.


SILVER PACKAGE

2 Sided Business Card

300 dpi Print ready jpeg files


GOLD PACKAGE

2 Sided Business Card

Print ready pdf , psd  (HQ 400+ Dpi files)

QR Code

Editable Psd Files


PLATINUM PACKAGE

2 Sided Business Card

2 Different Design concepts

NEW Logo

Letter Head

Envelop

Vista Print Ready files

Print ready pdf (HQ 400+ Dpi files)

Print ready jpeg files

Editable Psd Files

QR CODE

Reviews


multica:Awesome Seller. Always On Time and Good Business Card Design

graphicspalace:Very good experience. Thanks a lot :)

urbanpras:graphicspalace was amazing! He is very accommodating and did just what I asked for and more. He is fast and responsive. I will definitely work with him again. I am super happy I chose him. Its hard to decide when there are so many options but I know I made the right choice

graphicspalace:Thank you

jozaf1:Great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment