Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design business card ,letterhead and stationary

I will design business card ,letterhead and stationary












About:

Hello, 

Are you looking for
 BUSINESS CARD , LETTERHEAD & STATIONARY Item for your company or business ?

Well,  I'm a level 1 seller I will help U to develop the identity of your business with very unique design.

Package info : -

Basic 10$ ( Business card / Letterhead / Envelope)

  •  Business card or
  •  Letterhead  or 
  •  Envelope 

any 1 item will be delivered.

Standard 15$  
( Business card + Letterhead / Envelope)

  •  Business card with
  •  Matching Letterhead or
  •  Matching Envelope 

Business card with letterhead or envelope will be delivered

Premium 25$  
( Business card + Letterhead + Envelope + Folder )

  •  Business card
  •  Matching Letterhead
  •  Matching Envelope
  •  Matching Folder  

All items will be delivered.

Document Size:

  • Business card ( 3.5 *2 )
  • Letterhead ( A 4)
  • Envelope ((DL) or (C4)
  • Folder ( A4 or A5)
  • Standard bleed settings (1.25)

 Source file  (AI, PDF, JPEG,PNG ) Unlimited Revision and 3 design concept for every  package 

Please inbox me before you make order :)

My portfolio - https://flic.kr/s/aHskNnh7rj

Reviews


damiandelfino:Great Job!! Great communication. Totally recommendable :)

khan_lp:Thank you my mate :) you were awesome !!!

fenbus:Khan has done work for me before that's why I used him again

khan_lp:Thank you a lot ! Lucky to have such a wonderful buyer :)

yolandastokes:Seller was very patient and accommodating. I would recommend to others and use his services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment