Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will create modern and professional business cards

I will create modern and professional business cards












About:

Hi there! I’m Nikki,I’m a graphic designer from Canada with over 5 years of experience in house and as a freelancer, I specialize in page layout and branding.


With this gig, I will create a business card that represents you and your business.I will design a professional, eye-catching, and unique business card for you and your employees.


Why Purchase this Gig?

●Uniqueand professional design.
●Amazing customer service.


The quality and uniqueness of the project is my priority.I will do research on your company and the market to make sure that the concept is up to standard.


Once the project is finished, you will receive all the files included in your package.


Here is what the packages consist of:


Silver:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 3 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg


Gold:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 6 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg
  • Source files


Platinum:

  • Business Cards (details of up to 9 people)
  • Print ready
  • .pdf and .jpg
  • Source files

Note:

If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions.

Reviews


mathieubonnet:Perfect communication

nikgal:Thanks Matt! Always great working with you.

tayloryates445:Did such great work on our business cards that I asked her to revise our logo. She gave me what I asked for (color and white versions, JPEG \u0026 PNG) and understood my needs enough to deliver something I forgot to ask for: an all-black version of our logo.\n\nGreat communication. Fast turnaround. Would definitely work with her again.

nikgal:Thank you Taylor! It's always great working with you.

tayloryates445:Seller was very effective at understanding our objective and delivering. They did a great job of showing us multiple looks and took our feedback thoughtfully and executed extremely well.


No comments:

Post a Comment