Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design professional minimalist business card design

I will design professional minimalist business card design












About:

Are you looking for a Professional?

Hi, I'm Nadeem!!
A highly talented graphic designer with great expertise in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.

I love creating amazing amp; unique designs for Business Cards, Letterheads amp; Envelopes which are also Professional amp; of high quality. I'll offer customized designs for you according to your needs amp; ideas which you are surely going to love.

Some of my design samples are:https://flic.kr/s/aHsmm1t5HZ

What will you provide?
Your Logo
Name
Title/ Position
Phone number
Email
Website
Address
And whatever you want on your card.

All about my Services?
-Professional amp; Quality Design
-High-Resolution Guaranteed
-Quick Response
-Quick Revisions till your satisfaction
-Friendly Communication
Free Minor changes anytime.

What I'll provide ?
300 dpi CMYK color Format
JPG amp; PDF Print Ready Files Editable PSD or Ai Source File
Double sided design
100% Compatible Size for VistaPrint, GotPrint amp; Moo.com

Custom sized designs are also available!!

Order freely with confidence!
I'm anxiously looking forward for you.

Reviews


mide4869:Very responsive to feedback and communication in general. Very artistic look and we are very happy with the finished product!

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :) And Welcome Back Anytime :)

elizabethtran12:My business cards are beautiful and Nadeem was quick and helpful in her responses to my questions, and the entire process was easy and smooth.

nadeem_khan:Glad you were happy with the work, thanks for being a great Client to work with! :) And Welcome Back Anytime :)

mbnonline:Third time I have used this seller - brilliant, would certainly recommend


No comments:

Post a Comment