Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do minimalist business card design

I will do minimalist business card design












About:

I Will do Eye Catching, Minimalist  Business Card design !!

A Business card can make your identity  nicely.

Want to see the samples?
Just Visit:  https://bit.ly/2KTgwBg 

Logo and Others design Sample: https://bit.ly/2lUmBzt

I will create professional minimalist business card, unique business card, clean business card, modern 2 sided business cards or custom cards design with 2 Eye catching concepts within 12 hours exclusive delivery. 

business Cards: size and files
  • The default card size would be 3.5 x 2". (it will be 3.75x2.25" with bleed)
  • Print ready CMYK + 300 dpi HQ files


My service:
  • minimalist business card
  • custom business cards 
  • unique and clean business card
  • minimalist logo
  • Clean and minimal 2 Eye catching design concepts
  • editable Source file 
  • unlimited Reversion         

NOTE: Make sure your satisfaction by any questions before placing the ORDER.

Thanks

Reviews


cypriscrosby:Your work is Amazing i will always come to you for my business cards

smart_desiner:Amazing Experience, Thank you so much.

mservices1:Thanks so much I will order more

smart_desiner:Amazing Experience. Thank you so much dear.

juancarlosarzol:You are a genius and very talented.


No comments:

Post a Comment