Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a professional business card for you

I will design a professional business card for you












About:

I will a createan outstanding, professional and elegant Business card design for your business. You will getprint ready JPEG or PDF filewith300 DPI Resolutionwith bleed.I will also provide youwithaPhoto Realistic Mock-up for your business card.


Are you a Christian author who has just published your book?This gig is also for you. Let me help you in your book marketing efforts by creating an authorbusiness card made just for your book!



YOU WILL GET :

print ready JPEG or PDF file with 300 DPI Resolutionwith bleed. Card size : 3.75" x 2.25" (0.125" bleed) For specific size please inform me at order page.

Note:
1) Logo or book cover design not included.

2) I reserve the right to cancel any order that I feel will promote a cause that is contrary to my Christian beliefs. Please feel free to contact me to discuss about your design before placing your order.


Reviews


ccody3:I love EVERYTHING this seller has done for me. Consider me a lifelong customer now!

cyrilno:Thanks CC3 ! Glad you loved it!\r\nCyril

patsfan45:Looks great, thanks so much with help me enter the world of marketing!

cyrilno:Thanks...will love to do it again!

patsfan45:Professionally done business cards for your books utilizing the current front and back covers with contact information for the author and sales locations. Very well done! Thank you!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment