Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will create an amazing and unique business card design

I will create an amazing and unique business card design












About:

Are you looking for unique and professional business card? If that so, you are on right place!


I am a professional graphic designer. My work is my passion. I enjoy creating unique & professional quality designs for Business Cards, Letterheads & Envelopes. I’ll create the designs will be specified according to your business. You must Love it!

ABOUT MY SERVICES:  

  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick delivery with FREE 3D Mockup
  • Quick Response
  • Quick Revisions until you satisfied
  • 100% Buyer Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Free Minor changes anytime
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?
 
Logo in vector format or at least in a high quality image. 
Your name, Tagline, Title/Position, 
A website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.

FILES:
  
PSD - editable / PDF / JPG / PNG / TIFF

Order with confidence!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Reviews


latinofofoo:great guy! awesome work and very good communication!

designstreet99:Outstanding Experience!

leowafner:He helps me achieve my goal.

designstreet99:Outstanding Experience!

gregoryawilk12:Nice work Thank You


No comments:

Post a Comment