Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design the letterhead in ms word

I will design the letterhead in ms word












About:

Welcome to my services. I am a graphic designer with 5 years experience. I can provide you a corporate stationary design and others, let me know some details about it:


Please check my services
1: Business Cards
2: Letterheads
3: Envelopes
4: Compliment Slip
5: Folder
6: Facebook Cover
7: Flyers

Files Format ..............

  1. Printready PDFs
  2. Editable Ms word Files 
  3. Editable Ai / Eps Files  
  4. Editable Psd Files


I will provide letterhead in MS Word format as well.

Letterhead size 

  • The default size would be 8.5 x 11". ( Bleed "0.125")
  • Customize size ( As required )


100% satisfaction...

If you have any questions, please send me a message and I will respond as soon as possible. ☺

Thanks....

Reviews


marry003:Great experience

jazzy_moon:Great Experience ....Thanks

panduleni:Outstanding Experience!

jazzy_moon:Thank You ....Great Experience:)

transfixt:If you need business stationery look no further than jazzy_moon! Unbeatable prices and the best modern stationery available on fiverr. She gave me so many great options I literally could not choose only one winner!! Recommended HIGHLY.


No comments:

Post a Comment