Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design professional and beautiful business card

I will design professional and beautiful business card












About:

I make the business card branding and create identity for your idea!


You will get a high quality business card project!  
I work with the dedication and attention to details that your project needs, and I will bring you a creative and unique design result.  

 

BUSINESS CARD

  • MODERN, PREMIUM & PROFESSIONAL DESIGN
  • JPG & PDF PRINT READY FILES
  • 3.5" x 2"  | 300 DPI
  • MOCK UP REALISTIC VIEW
  • HORIZONTAL OR VERTICAL DESIGN
  • OTHER FORMATS IF CUSTOMER REQUIRE

5 Revisions Included
3 Professional Business Cards design options Included 
2 Days Delivery

Each revision takes +1 extra day after requested. (No revisions on Sunday)

Required:

-Logo in high resolution PNG or in Vector format (AI, EPS, SVG or CDR)
-Only Latin Script business cards supported.

You are ordering to Camilo Zuluaga, i will make you an unique professional business card, i will do my best to understand your idea and bring it to life.
100% Creativity & Passion. 
I will work on your project until you LOVE your new business card.

Don’t hesitate to shoot me a message with your ideas. 

Ask me for my last projects!
Feel free to contact me and meet me before start working.

Reviews


chadlemke:I have done multiple projects with Camilo and he always does great work. Great to work with and responds quickly.

camilozuluagaf:Thanks a lot Chad! i really enjoyed working with you every time, the whole design making process was amazing, great customer! Thank you \r\n

valentinethomas:Great job, I used his services for my logo, business cards and favicons. Very satisfied!

camilozuluagaf:Thanks Valentine! look forward to work with you again. Great job with your design! \r\n

dilandiran:Amazing experience


No comments:

Post a Comment