Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design your new brand identity

I will design your new brand identity












About:

I'm Paolo and Simplicity, in design, is my philosophy.

The perfect brand identity design it's beyond the simple representation of your business, it transforms your company image into powerful thoughts and emotions.



Basic Package: 

  • Business Card

Standard Package: 

  • Business Card
  • Letterhead    
  • Envelope     

Premium Package: 

  • Business Card
  • Letterhead
  • Envelopes
  • Note Card
  • Mail Signature

For any questions, feel free to contact me.
Please let me know if there is something additional you need or if you would like to substitute something.

Reviews


bryonyproctor:Very accommodating and a great designer

paolovendramini:Outstanding Experience!

nihatonal:It was good to work

ravisonnad:I needed to get stationary done for our business. It was very easy to work with the seller - he understood what we were looking for was able to deliver our needs very well!

importrax:Very professional and easy to work with. Great communication skills and super helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment