Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create luxury business card designs

I will create luxury business card designs












About:

 #1

 OUR FIRST RULE IS SATISFACTION GUARANTEED   

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 


#2

Exclusive offer for express delivery of your Golden Premium Package check it your self 

as a gift for our start up                   

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Of course you are looking for profesional and unique business card!!!

 If that so, you are on right place!


I will create       SIX            UNIQUE business card for         $5 only on FIVERR.

According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others! 


I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.


Note: Cards will be made by standard vistaprint dimensions, unless you request other size for your card. If you want it in another dimensions please mention that when you order a gig.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or doubts .

Reviews


anacungu:I was so amazed with her work, she completed everything I asked for and followed me every step of the way. Patient, attentive and very accommodating. I highly recommend her service.

meshailnabil:Really loved working with you \r\nI hope we are dealing together soon \r\nWaiting for you !\r\nIt was a great work with such a great person \r\nREALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE

anacungu:I was so amazed with her work, she completed everything I asked for and followed me every step of the way. Patient, attentive and very accommodating. I highly recommend her service.

meshailnabil:Really loved working with you \r\nI hope we are dealing together soon \r\nWaiting for you !\r\nIt was a great work with such a great person \r\nREALLY A GOOD EXPERIENCE

:


No comments:

Post a Comment