Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design your business card and letterhead

I will design your business card and letterhead












About:

Hello, 


Are you looking for a clean, professional, unique business card and letterhead? I'm here to help! 


I’m Madeline, a passionate graphic designer & illustrator based in Sydney. I enjoy exploring creative design solutions and have an open mind about what will work best. My designs capture the personality of your business, helping you to connect with your customers and build a recognizable brand that will help you build & grow your business.


What do I offer for this gig:
  1. A complete, ready to print double-sided business card
  2. A complete, ready to print letterhead
  3. Up to 5 person details 
  4. Initial concept deliver in 1-2 days
  5. Source files

Why me?
✓ High-quality, Custom, and Original design
✓ Great communication and promptness
✓ Passionate, always strive to achieve the best result
✓ Friendly customer service, 100% customer satisfaction

Don't have a logo?
Feel free check out my logo design packages and contact me for an offer. 

Notes
If you have any questions, please message me before placing an order, I'm always happy to answer your questions. 

Ready to start? Order now! 

Madeline

Reviews


emosmayostand:Excellent Work!

kwasse350:I had another great experience with this seller. After she helped us update our business cards and letterhead I wanted to see if she could help us format a lead generation tool. As expected the tool looks great! Most importantly she was easy to contact and made revisions quickly. I can't recommend this seller highly enough.

justinjameslim:Madeline is always a breeze to work with.

justinjameslim:Madeline was very efficient and prompt in her communication. \n\nHer work is much appreciated and will definitely work with her again!

madelinehui:Thanks for putting your trust in me with your brand collateral Justin! It was a fun brief and I enjoyed working with you. Looking forward to working with you again.


No comments:

Post a Comment