Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design a creative and modern business card

I will design a creative and modern business card












About:

Dear Buyer,


Yeah yeah !!
I'm not one of the top sellers 
but the top sellers were just like me.

But give me Just a chance 
To show you what I can do. 

And with some support from u (if I am lucky enough ) 
I WILL BE ONE OF THE TOP


A smart  & elegant business card


I will produce a smart and elegant business card within 24 hours or sooner, taking into account my availability and what the job entails.

  • This gig will be "Print Ready" at no extra cost.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Editable source files can be provided upon purchase.
  • I can with with proses colours or spot.

My goal is to help you establish a strong and positive first impression while making communication easy.

The print ready gig will be delivered as a pdf or which ever format you require with 3mm bleed & Crop Marks. 


Tips are optional, either small, medium or large depending on the job.

I would appreciate an inbox first otherwise to check availability.

I'll send you proofs as PDF's and final version in any requested format.


Note - Please provide any relevant files, such as : Images, Text, Fonts and logos also a Brief that details what you need out of this brochure.

I look forward to working with you
logomaster4you

Reviews


vdjhernande2:yes seller did ok

logomaster4you:Thank you very much my dear

jonathanadam764:Great work

logomaster4you:Thanks dear.....

jstanic92:GREAT WORK. Ive sent few revision and she was patient enough to go through my requests. Well done


No comments:

Post a Comment