Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design double sided business card business card

I will design double sided business card business card












About:

Welcome to my gig! 

I will create a good looking business card for your business identity. design double-sided business card business card. I will design an eye-catching business card. I will give you all the source file and HQ print ready pdf file. If you have to place QR code on your business card I will. I don't any charge to place this QR code. 


All the features of my services:

  • I will give a smart looking business card 
  • Free QR code 
  • Quick delivery 
  • 100% print ready file
  • Exclusive design 
  • All custom sizes
  • The default of business card 3.5x2(landscape) 2x3.5(portrait)
  • CMYK color mode
  • Smart bleed setting(0.25in)
  • Plastic card available

If you have any question regarding this packages please feel free to ask. I will provide the best services for all the client.

Thank you! 

Kind regards 
Masud


 

Reviews


quachproduction:Professionnal

aliibnemasud:Outstanding!

janineheinen:Outstanding. Thank you very much

aliibnemasud:Outstanding Experience! Great Buyer!

jerkmclaughlin:Working with aliibnemasud was very easy. The very first rendition of my business card was awesome. It was delivered very quickly. Completely exceeded my expectations. I will use his services again for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment