Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create professional and unique business card design

I will create professional and unique business card design












About:

Business cards that I will do for you will help you develop your identity. Besides the fact that I personally handle their revisions, I offer you the possibility to edit them as you like after the revisions are over. Each business card will be edited by you if you want, each layer being placed behind the structure for easy editing.You can change images of your choices, texts & colors easily.

Features of Business Card :

  • 3.5"x2" Paper size
  • 300 DPI(Dot per inch) resolution & CMYK color mode
  • Professional and clean structured files
  • Quick and easy to customize templates
  • Add images of your choice via smart object (If appropriate)
  • Fully editable in Photoshop (if appropriate)
  • Instruction file on how to edit the files yourself (if appropriate)
  • Well documented instructions and font file web links

Files Included :

  • PSD Files
  • JPEG Files
  • PDF Files
  • Help file
  • Font Web links

Do not hesitate to contact me if there are problems.

Thank you very much!



Reviews


gigicroitoru:Comunication very good, and very good helper ,I am very happy because I recive exactly what i ask!

gigicroitoru:Comunication very good, and very good helper ,I am very happy because I recive exactly what i ask!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment