Monday, September 3, 2018

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! + See More

I will do my best to SATISFY YOU! + See More












About:

Your are in Graphics House !
I will design a beautiful modern menu for your restaurant, bar, coffee shop, according to the general style of the establishment.

Minimal price is 10$, but the final will be given based on the materials, provided by you and your preferences (volume of texts, adjustment of pictures, number of pages, etc.).

At the Last you will Recive 
ready-to-print pdf and high-quality jpgs.
Source File with Editable 

Reviews


jasonrothwell:very good

flyerexpert4:Thanks you so much!

sirarte:flyerexpert tried to satisfy my requirements, but in spite of very detailed initial explanations repeated in the review I requested (in text AND in attachment - both entailed only \

flyerexpert4:Thanks you so much!

anthonydb:Great Work!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment