Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design 4 different unique business card with source files

I will design 4 different unique business card with source files












About:

Service Description
Thank you so much for taking an interest in my service.
My service is aimed at professional business card designs for you.

What you will get:
1. 2 side and 100% unique business card design
2. Card size (Standard 3.5"x2") with bleeds(3.75x2.25)- if you need different dimension just say
3. All necessary file(PSD, PNG, JPG, & PDF)
4. UNLIMITED REVISIONS!!!!!!!
5. Basic package 2 Hours delivery (Extra $5)
Vista, Moo, Got print ready

What you have to provide me:-
-company name/ Logo
-Your Name
-Formal title (e.g. Executive Director, Manager)
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-mail
-Website
-Any social media information.
-Any additional images required

Feel free for any question me.
Best Regards
Nabi

Reviews


juancarlosarzol:Extremely Persistent Expert! Thank you so much!

nabi80:Thank you so much. You are really great.

rajnim:Great service

nabi80:Thank you so much!

kjchap:I thought the business cards look great. I'm very happy with the design of my business cards.


No comments:

Post a Comment