Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design amazon thank you card, product insert, package insert

I will design amazon thank you card, product insert, package insert












About:

Welcome to my Gig!
I will design Awesome amazon thank you card, Product Insert, Package Insert for you
Start only 5$ Within 24 Hours, Which will motivate your customers to leave reviews.

You will get-------
✽ Print ready PDF file
✽ Souce file Ai/EPS/PSD
✽ JPEG High-resolution image ( 300 DPI ) 
✽ 100% satisfaction guarantee or 
✽ 100% money back guarantee

UNLIMITED REVISION & I am Available 24/7 For Your Service!

When ordering please provide me the following
- Size
- Text/Information
- Image (if you want Include)
- Logo (if you have)

My Others Service-  Logo, Business card, Flyer, Poster, Banner, Brochure & Product background Removing-

If you have any more question feel free Contact with me

Best regard 
Imran 455

Reviews


kona18:Great communication and outstanding service! Very happy with Imran and his work. This is my second order with him.

imran455:Thanks so much! Great Experience to work with you. My goal is to satisfy my client. Will be waiting for work with you again.

rose_marie1:The overall experience was amazing..

imran455:Thank you so much! I enjoy working with you.

elvcompany:Great work and communication. Recommended Gig!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment