Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design minimalist business card

I will design minimalist business card












About:

Welcome to my Minimalist Business Card Design gig!

I will design a Professional, Clean and Minimalist Business Card for you and your business. It can help you to make a strong interpersonal relationship with your client and promote your business. And I will design it according to your requirement.

You can check the quality of my work from here.
Some of my client work: https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1zaZAEPGCuokhXpV0ik6vHLYI9LhsGyl0

Send me The Logo (if you have) and contact information which you want to add to the card. ( Like as Your Name, Title, Email, Website, Contact Number, Address, Services etc).

Reviews


krelis:Very skilled, fast and great quality! Highly recommended. Thank you! John

tamamallick:Very good personality. Easy to work with him. Really 5-star buyer!

krelis:Very skilled, fast and great quality! Highly recommended. Thank you! John

tamamallick:Very good personality. Easy to work with him. Really 5-star buyer!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment