Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will design business cards, letterhead or stationary print ready

I will design business cards, letterhead or stationary print ready












About:

Highly creative graphic designer with 4 years of experience in working with business of all sizes from a wide variety of industries. As a creative director and project manager of many successful projects, I exhibit great team spirit and exceptional communication skills. I would like to differentiate myself as business minded, conversion oriented and highly dependable design expert.

My approach towards each project includes fresh ideas that will infuse your brand with bold and potent graphics.

I have great passion for design and create visuals that are simple, unique and memorable.

My design expertise includes:

  1. Logo amp; Identity
  2. Branding amp; Stationary
  3. Website amp; App Design
  4. WordPress website development
  5. Business, Print amp; Advertising
  6. Packaging amp; label
  7. Info graphic design
  8. Icons
  9. Presentation
  10. Web Graphics amp; UI

Please feel free to browse my portfolio, skills and feedback.

Thanks a lot for your time. I look forward to work with you!

Reviews


srrgroup:This is my second time using, outstanding work. Fast delivery with great communication! Highly recommend his work!

fzncreatives25:Amazing design and on time. Thanks for your help.\nSurely will be coming back to you :)

ahmedkhalidkhan:Very Professional and on time !

harilela:Good Experience!

srrgroup:This is my second time using, outstanding work. Fast delivery with great communication! Highly recommend his work!


No comments:

Post a Comment