Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design a free logo and a minimal business card for you

I will design a free logo and a minimal business card for you












About:

I will create a professional minimal business card and free creative logo design for your brand in 24 hours


WHAT YOU WILL GET :

  • Get yourself a unique Card design with your company name and all other information on it
  • A FREE creative logo for your brand
  • A single or Double sided Card Designed.
  • Print-Ready file
  • I WILL DO FREE REVISIONS


CARD DIMENSIONS :

  • 300 dpi, CMYK Color Resolution
  • size 90 x 55mm with 3mm bleed Or size it based on your printer requirement


STANDARD PACKAGE
Double sided design + print ready files

PREMIUM PACKAGE
Double sided business card + letter head + print ready files

PRO PACKAGE
Stationary includes
Double sided business card + letter head + envelops + print ready files

Order Now
Thanks

Reviews


monicakante:Fast, professional, and easy to work with.

desynlogo:Outstanding Experience!!!

davidthompso311:Met expectations, professional communication, very responsive and a timely delivery of my logo. Would definitely work with this seller again.

desynlogo:Outstanding Experience!!!

kswav1932:I'm very pleased with the outcome of my project. Like Arnold said\


No comments:

Post a Comment