Monday, September 3, 2018

I will create 2 different modern and professional business card

I will create 2 different modern and professional business card












About:

I am a professional graphic designer and your business card will be specifically designed. According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:
-Business name
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-Email
-Website

you will receive 2 different business card design $5 for:

Professional Quality
Double Side - or Single Side

Perfect Color Matching - CMYK - Print Ready Files. ,

QR Code Adding
Vertical Card or Horizontal Cards,

Unlimited revisions

PSD OR AI, PDF, EPS - JPG - Any format


Reviews


fdboone:Great and quick communication , went out of his way to make me happy

mehedihasan559:Thanks a lot. I really so happy work with you.

marry003:Thank you

mehedihasan559:You make me always happy. So many thank.

julieannng:Mehedi had a lot of positive reviews so I felt safe going to him for our first business card design. He was open to my ideas and communicated and delivered faster than anyone I've worked with on fiverr.com before. Thank you Mehedi for your patience and eye for detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment