Tuesday, September 4, 2018

I will create clickable email signature

I will create clickable email signature












About:

I will design hyperlinked RESPONSIVE HTML Email Signature.

This signature will support all the HTML supported Email clients like Gmail, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook, iPhone, Mac, Aol and many more email clients. w3c standard Html Code.

I will host your Images for Free (If you want)

I will hyperlink your logo, email and website 
(clickable)

I will hyperlink your social icons (clickable)

I will match your signature color with your Brand or website color

 
Don't forget to see my Gig Extras to meet your further requirements.

Reviews


starro7:awesome work

webxpertwp:Outstanding Experience!

daniellecorner:Prompt and good communication

webxpertwp:Thank you.

kristofsimoens:Absolutely a great seller. Extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment