Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will design professional business card

I will design professional business card












About:

Are you looking for professional and unique business card? If that so, you are on right place!

I will create a business card for you.

According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others! 

I'll help you to create unique identity of your business among others.

WHAT DO I NEED FROM YOU?

I need your Logo, your name, Title/Position, Phone Number, Email, Website, Address, Services and whatever you want to put on the card.


ABOUT MY SERVICE:

  • Professional & Quality Design
  • High-Resolution Guaranteed
  • Quick Response
  • Quick Revisions until you satisfied
  • Friendly Communication
  • Free Minor changes anytime


I WILL PROVIDE:

  • 300 DPI CMYK Color Format
  • JPG & PDF Print-Ready Files
  • Editable AI Source File (Not included on the basic gig)
  • Double-sided design


Feel free to contact me if you have any question. 

Thank You

Reviews


lolo33:Great working with you!

miditacia:Thank You very much! -)

de66ie6oo:Fuss free and easy to deal with seller. He had been responsive and accommodating to my requests. I highly recommend this seller.

miditacia:Thank You very much!\r\nI'm glad that you liked the design and service

georgekengeter:Looks great


No comments:

Post a Comment