Monday, September 3, 2018

I will design a professional business card in just one hour

I will design a professional business card in just one hour












About:

Are you looking for a unique and professional business card design? Do you want to leave an amazing impression on your clients?  As the saying goes, first impression is the last impression. 
I'm here to offer my services and design a unique business card for you that will surely win your clients' hearts.

I offer:
  • Advanced Design, Creative approach
  • Ultra High Quality, Print-Ready Business Cards
  • Innovative and Unique Designs

I guarantee the following: 

  • 1 hour express delivery
  • Money back guarantee
  • Professional Customer Support
  • 100% Satisfaction

Specifications:

  • Color mode: CMYK (printable)
  • Resolution: 300dpi (Highest print quality)
  • Size: Default Size is (3.5 inch x 2 inch) but I can design it in any size based on your requirements.

Note: I will be unavailable from 12:00 AM to 03:00 AM and 06:00 AM to 09:00 AM (My timezone is GMT + 05:00)

Since you have come down to the end, I don't find any reason reason for delay. Your design will be ready before you finish a single episode of Sherlock.
Give me a try, it's worth it. 
Order Now!

Reviews


phiverrme:I appreciate this artist’s willingness to make modifications and revisions until the final product is perfect.

aatifurrahman:very understanding and patient client, it was a pleasure working with her :)

phiverrme:I appreciate this artist’s willingness to make modifications and revisions until the final product is perfect.

aatifurrahman:very understanding and patient client, it was a pleasure working with her :)

:


No comments:

Post a Comment