Sunday, September 2, 2018

I will create a professional 2 sided business card

I will create a professional 2 sided business card












About:

I will design a professional Business Card which will make a long-lasting impression on your clients and reflect your business seriousness. I have been a designer for 4 years and have lots of expertise in graphic design and print work.


If you would like to see my other work, feel free to contact me to see my portfolio.

Special Gig Features:

  • Custom design according to your needs
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 300 dpi CMYK print ready files optimal for printing
  • Bleed / Cutting Margin added for free (important)
  • Stunning, Clean, Minimal, Beautiful Business Card Designs
  • FREE 3D mockup for presentation
  • Organized file delivery

CARD DIMENSIONS:

  • Standard 3.5 inch x 2 inch or as per your required dimensions
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint / Moo.com
  • Horizontal or Vertical layout

GIG PACKAGES:

Basic Gig Package
  • Single or double sided with print ready files

Premium Gig Package
  • Premium Quality Double Sided Design
  • Editable Source Files in PSD format + all Fonts
  • FREE QR Code + more revisions

All-In-One Gig Package 
This package includes the perks of Premium Gig package +
  • Postcard and letterhead design
  • Complete source files

Check my Other Gigs: http://fiverr.com/OwlCreations

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment