Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will give 5 only business card

I will give 5 only business card












About:

BUSINESS CARD ONLY


I will provide you 15 mockup of business card only in basic gig
Standard Size Business Card: 3.50" x 2"

What you get in $5?


  • ONE Business Card Design with Front and Back
  • Only ONE Single Person or Employ
  • Only 2 REVISIONS INCLUDED for any of one selected design
  • High Quality (300dpi ) JPG/PNG File
  • QR Code FREE(opt.)
  • 100% Refund Guaranteed if not satisfied, willrefund you immediately


W
hat will be p
rovided by you to complete the task.

  • LOGO File in vector format i.e. Ai, eps or PDF (if you have not file of logo in vector format then you have to need extra gig to convert logo in vector format}
  • SIZE OF BIZ CARD (Standard Size of Biz CardSize 3.5" x 2" with bleed 3.75" x 2.25" ) any specific size let me know.


RECOMMENDED EXTRAS GIG:


  • RECOMMENDED Editable Source Files -For future edits on design, details, name, phone, mail and others
  • High Resolution .PDF Print-Ready Files 300 dpi-IMPORTANT FOR HIGH QUALITY PRINT


Any questions? Please ask before start

Client satisfaction is my top priority. Looking forward to hear from you.

Reviews


m4gicl4mp:Awesome \u0026 quick professional Job as usual...\r\nhe knows what you want... very simple

artleo:Thanks very much\r\nyou are welcome any time.......

m4gicl4mp:Excellent Work, Well done mate.\r\nVery creative \u0026 has given me lots of options to choose from.\r\nI have asked for few revisions and ArtLeo has done them for me so fast and efficiently.\r\nhighly recommended will be coming back with my friends\r\n\r\nThank you mate :) :) :)

artleo:Excellent and very nice byer

m4gicl4mp:Excellent Work, Well done mate.\r\nVery creative \u0026 has given me lots of options to choose from.\r\nI have asked for few revisions and ArtLeo has done them for me so fast and efficiently.\r\nhighly recommended will be coming back with my friends\r\n\r\nThank you mate :) :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment