Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design minimalist business card

I will design minimalist business card












About:

Hi!
I am a professional Graphic designer and your Business card will be specifically designed according to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from others!

In our visual culture, a successful brand identity or business card is vital to the success of your business and I'm here to help you with it. So, in this gig, I will design Minimalist, Professional, Unique, Modern, Creative business cards for you and your business.

Why You Buy My Services:
  • No Use of Templates!
  • 100% Minimalist & Unique and Fully Custom design concepts.
  • Revisions / satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Double-sided Business card design.
  • 100% Compatible with VistaPrint.com, GotPrint.com & MOO.com
  • Very First Delivery.
  • Includes High Res CMYK Print-ready JPG, PDF files.

Note: Logo Design only Text Logo. For Letterhead design see my extra gig.

Can also help with flyer / Brouchers, Banners(Facebook, Twitter, Youtube etc.) Letterhead, Envelope, Invoice, and others!!!

If you have any question, send me a message. Order With Confidence.Exclusively On Fiverr.

Thanks

Reviews


tmichelerufus:High quality fast service! This is my second Gig and I will be back for more.

sudipta325:Thank you so much !!! Had a great experience working with him !!! I am waiting for your next tasks !!! Thanks again for your Tips !!!!!

tmichelerufus:Very easy to work with. Very responsive.

sudipta325:Thank you so much and Thanks again for your Tip !!!!

sttsecurity:terrible. he does not follow instructions ,never listen,doesn\


No comments:

Post a Comment