Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design professional letterhead editable in ms word

I will design professional letterhead editable in ms word












About:

Give me your Company LOGO, a tagline, and other details to it.
I would design letterhead in a creative way.
You would get a print ready and a stylish design as well.

PRINT READY with MS.Word


After you order 
please explain details of design you want (such as Title, tagline, color, business info etc.)
if you have images/logo you want to use in design please send via attachment
If you have any references / like the design you want, please send me URL or file

I will Design any type of Letterhead


Your letterhead  will be specifically designed According to your business and your concept.



     Letterhead size 

  • The default size would be 8.5 x 11". ( Bleed "0.125")
  • Customize size ( As required )
 
     Files

Reviews


mightylight13:Thank you it was a great pleasure working with you. Great work!

pattric1992:outstanding experience

tmarceau:Hung in there with me with multiple changes but responded lightning fast and made it right. I know how difficult it can be to convey what you want even though you can see it in your mind. All changes were made almost immediately and I have what I needed within 24 hours of placing the order. Nice work.

pattric1992:outstanding experience

pittbullsrg8:Awesome Seller!


No comments:

Post a Comment