Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will do amazing stationary design with 24 hours

I will do amazing stationary design with 24 hours












About:

Welcome.
Dear, Sir, & Madam.
I'm a full time professional graphic designer. I have 6 years experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator I can provide you a corporate stationary design and Logo. Business card. Letterhead. Envelope. Presentation folder. Invoice. Note pad. DVD. DVD cover. Pen drive. If you want any graphic design please check my Description then order me. I provide you very FAST DELIVERY and UNLIMITED REVISIONS with 100% GUARANTEE.

BASIC PACKAGE: $5

  1. Business card Or
  2. Letterhead any One item without logo

STANDARD PACKAGE: $20

01. Business card
02. Letterhead
03. Letterhead MS Word
04. Envelope
05. Presentation folder
06. Compliment slip

PREMIUM PACKAGE: $45

1. Logo
2. Business card Double side (with QR code)
3. Letterhead
4. Letterhead With MS Word
5. Envelope any size
6. Presentation folder
7. Compliment slip
8. Invoice A4
9. Note pad
10. Note pad cover
11. Pen Drive
12. CD/DVD Case
13. Mug Design
14. Shopping Bag
15. ID Card

File format

Print ready PDF
Source/Ai/Editable file
PNG file
JPEG

If you want Invoice Word or Excel file please add more $15.
If your have any question please send me message or Order me.

Thank you

Reviews


bahamas89:Outstanding experience !!!

g_designes:Thank you very much!!!

comfy_kicks:Great work, it's always a pleasure working with g-designes. If you want your work done right the 1st time I highly recommend g_designes!

g_designes:Thank you very much. Excellent buyer I'm very glad to working with you.\r\nAgain Thanks for Tips.

udaybalaji:He/she is very patient and strives to complete the order. There was some amount of effot and repitition required due to a language gap, one would assume


No comments:

Post a Comment