Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and outstanding graphic designs out of them for you. I am a very friendly and chatty guy. Don’t hesitate to contact me. And I am really trustworthy. + See More

I will take your need and my imagination and make professional and outstanding graphic designs out of them for you. I am a very friendly and chatty guy. Don’t hesitate to contact me. And I am really trustworthy. + See More












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hi there,
I am an Expert Business card designer at fiverr. 
You can check my professionalism from my work.

 I will make single and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic,clean and neat, awesome, yet professional and outstanding Business cards.

Basically I design the print ready file in photoshop so provide the basic source file as PSD formatted. If you want I can design yours in illustrator. For more information please check my gig extras.

What you will get from me :-
Outstanding single/ double sided business cards
Plastic card also available
Vertical or Horizontal samples
Mock up & concept
Single or double sided
Free 300 Ppi HQ card
100% Customer satisfaction

The Business card size is  3.75 inches  x  2.25 inches (with bleed).
if you want any changing in this size please tell me in the order page.

What you have to provide me :-

Your company or Business logo in Png, jpg or Ai format.
E mail
Website 
Address
Phone Numbers 
Anything else you want to put >

So, please provide the information for start the order countdown!

Thank you so much for visiting my gig.

Reviews


sourav_313:Yet again, good job and understanding my request. This experience was remarkable. Unbelievable experience, easy and smooth. I got just what I was looking for in the design. I would highly recommend which has no match out there.

nandan_roy:This guy can establish a flexible communication.

albert_92:Very easy to work with. Was very patient with me. Delivered what I really wanted. Overall Excellent Experience !! \nI appreciate you for the work you’ve done for me! \nHighly Recommended !!.\nThanks a lot.

nandan_roy:He is good at communication \u0026 flexible.

plabonik1996:Quick turnaround. Great customer service.The seller is so professional and creative. I will definitely use your services, again.\n


No comments:

Post a Comment