Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design matchless business card in 24 hr

I will design matchless business card in 24 hr












About:

Want a professional,Business raiser and unique business card for your firm,organization,work or yourself? Then you are at right place!

I will design Matchless business card in 24 Hr.


What will You Get?

  • High quality JPG PDF PSD Ai Files.
  • Printable size 3.5'' by 2" (Standard Format) or User Defined.
  • Bleed ready i.e 0.125 inch (6 mm).
  • Add a free QR Code (Optional).
  • Two sided (Gig Extra).
  • Free Mockup (To Show On Web).
  • Make a logo for you (Gig Extras).
  • Multiple Sizes (Send me the Dimensions you Want).
  • Full Unique Designs.
  • Friendly Communication.
  • 7 Days Free and Full Support.

                        Multiple revisions until you are Satisfied !

Then what are you waiting for? Order now and get it done !

Reviews


adnanrules:Great work. Would work with again if possible.

razibhatti1:Thank You!

m_murp111:I love it thank you Razi :)

razibhatti1:My Pleasure!

prodesigner5:Awesome work. Delivered within 3 hours. Design is also excellent.I will order 5 more cards with next week for my new businesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment