Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design classic and vintage business card within 24 hrs

I will design classic and vintage business card within 24 hrs












About:

Business Card + Logo + Graphic Designer

I amExpert Graphics designer.You can check my professionalism from my work.

I will makesingle and double sided innovative,sleek-Minimalistic,clean and neat, awesome, yetprofessionalandoutstanding Business cards.

I canalso design stationary,Logos,flyers,banners,letter head,Facebook cover, Brochure amp; other stuff. As you can see only 3 designs in my work samples however i can design any kind of Business card.

Please provide me below things to start the work.

1. Your logo name -

2. Tagline/Slogan -

3. What do your Business do mainly?

4. Web site if any -

5. Colors you like -

6. What is your choice for your logo Ex:-Text Only, Symbol Only, Text and Symbol -

7. Letter head size - A4 size, Letter size or your own size?

8. Business card details, Ex:- Name of the card holder, Designation, Phone Numbers, Email Address, Website, Address, Etc.

Reviews


gregorykenne894:Very good work and great coordination while working multiple gigs. I am very happy with my deliverables!

victorian_dsign:Really a great person, It was pleasure working for you. Thank You so much :)

zeroaustria:Great Work

victorian_dsign:Great Buyer! Thank You

ralfzimmermann:Second perfekt work with this great Seller


No comments:

Post a Comment