Thursday, May 31, 2018

I will design stationary, logo, collateral and more

I will design stationary, logo, collateral and more












About:

I will design anything you need to make your brand standout. Logos, stationary, business cards, brochures, flyers, posters, social media templates, presentations, websites and more.


You can check out my portfolio in www.tumblr.com/blog/mijalportfolio If you dont have an account or have problems accessing it, please send me a message and I will send it to you.

I have been designing for over 10 years, from corporate to start ups. I understand marketing and I comprehend target, POD, online marketing, and marketing strategy in general. I will make sure the work is not only beautiful but also relevant to your market and original. If you are not sure of what you need, let me know, and I will help you decide where to start.

I am online, and can answer any question you have before you make your purchase.
I design in English, Spanish and Hebrew.

Reviews


nick20021:great work. than you

mijalzagier:Excelente communication!

lnicholudis:quality was great for the price

mijalzagier:Thank you for your order. Good luck!

eprometheus:It was a really nice and professional experience, would happily work with again!


No comments:

Post a Comment