Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will design professional business card

I will design professional business card












About:

Hi respected!!
Welcome to my Gig!!
Are you looking for a Clean, Unique & Professional Business card for you to increase your sells,promote your business.Here is the best deal.

what will you get in $5
A unique Business card which is is uniquely designed to cater your needs
High Quality file in  i.e. JPEG, PDF, PNG etc
Print Ready Files
Two Extra Concept Designs (Extra Gig)
Premium,Modern,Sleek & Simple designs
100% money back guarantee

 UNLIMITED REVISIONS INCLUDED


Card Size
Standard: 3.75'' x 2.25'' (0.125'' bleed included). For custom sizes, contact me ahead of time.

Any questions? I'll be glad to help

Your Satisfaction Is Guaranteed here.
You can contact with me any time...........
                       So, go ahead and order now !!

Reviews


suncity123:Thank you great job!

jeniferdezigner:Thanks you very much!!

naveedsherazi:Best again.

jeniferdezigner:Outstanding Experience!

naveedsherazi:Amazing Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment