Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design you a custom amazon thank you card

I will design you a custom amazon thank you card












About:

Hello and Welcome to my -THANK YOU CARDS- gig!
I'm Irina, graphic designerwith a lot ofexperiencefocused on creating beautiful designs.

I will design you a Thank you card for any kind of event and business:
-Amazon cards;Business cards;Shopping cards;Vouchers;Certificate;Anniversaries cards;Wedding cards;Christmas cards;New Year cards etc.

BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
✎ Flat Design
2 High Quality Custom Concepts
✎ Files ready to print
✎ Mock-ups
✎ 1 Revision
✎ JPG,PNG, PDF files
✎Fast Response amp; Delivery

STANDARD PACKAGE INCLUDES:
✎ Double sided card or Folded card
✎ 2 High Quality Custom Concepts
✎ Files ready to print
✎ Mock-ups
✎ 2 Revisions
✎JPG,PNG, PDF files
✎Fast Response amp; Delivery

BEST PACKAGE DEAL INCLUDES:
✎ Double sided card or Folded card
✎ 3 High Quality Custom Concepts
✎ Files ready to print
✎ Mock-ups
✎ 3 Revisions
✎JPG,PNG, PDF files
✎ Source File
✎ Premium Support

PS: I'm here to help you achieve great results and feel free to message me before ordering!

Reviews


milanisimic:Thank you for your time and your efforts. you were wonderful to work with and supportive of my ideas. thank you for being paicent and making sure I was happy every time and updating the changes when I asked.

ir1graphics:Thank you too! Great communication, easy to work with you! Outstanding experience!

ciprian76:Great job! Good communication with seller delivered quicker than agree and definitely recommend.

ir1graphics:Thank you so much! I'm glad that you are satisfied!

tomcoschignano:Easy to work with and great communication! Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment