Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will design business card with 2 concept

I will design business card with 2 concept












About:

Are you looking for a Professional Business Card?
Here I am Imran Hussain As a Professional Designer amp; 3 Years Of Experience In Designing.
I will create Unique, Modern Double-sided Business card within 24 hours for your Business and Personal use.

My Design Features
✪ Single Or Double Sided Professional Business Card.
✪ Print Ready File
✪ 300 DPI amp; CMYK Color Mode
✪ International Size 3.5" x 2" / Vertical size 2" x 3.5" With 0.125" Bleed
✪ Or Your Choose any Size
✪ Unlimited Revision
✪ 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
24h Express Delivery

You Will Get
  • Editable Ai Or PSD Format File
  • Print ready file
  • Free 3D Mockup
  • QR Code

Thank You
Mohammad Imran Hussain

Reviews


flt1southern:Thanks for the work

imran455:Thank you so much!

senyonjodk:Great work!

imran455:Thank you!

kkiirrbbzz:perfect and very quick


No comments:

Post a Comment