Wednesday, May 30, 2018

I will create 2 different modern and professional business card

I will create 2 different modern and professional business card












About:

I am a professional graphic designer and your business card will be specifically designed. According to your business and your concept to meet your needs and stand out from the others!

Need your any creative/ professional business card.
send me:
-Business name
-Your Name
-Your initials after name, if any
-Address
-Telephone
-Mobile
-Email
-Website

you will receive 2 different business card design $5 for:

Professional Quality
Double Side - or Single Side

Perfect Color Matching - CMYK - Print Ready Files. ,

QR Code Adding
Vertical Card or Horizontal Cards,

Unlimited revisions

PSD OR AI, PDF, EPS - JPG - Any format


Reviews


riggsmediagroup:Many thanks for the work , very quick and communication was great throughout

mehedihasan559:Thanks a lot.

lou101:Seller was responsive to revisions and request.

mehedihasan559:I am happy for this. So Thank you.

kolb_studio24:Great service. Thank you. YOU ARE THE BEST I will continue to work with you :) -Studio 24


No comments:

Post a Comment