Tuesday, May 29, 2018

I will do my best to make you happy. + See More

I will do my best to make you happy. + See More












About:

                                                    Welcome To My Gig


Are you looking for a professional & creative business card designer?

Here I am Tarin.I can design a professional & creative business card to promote yourself and your business worldwide.

You will get:
  • Single sided Business Cards as well as double sided Business Cards
  • Free QR Code 
  • High Quality file in JPEG, PDF, PNG,PSD etc
  • Easy Editable Files
  • Source files 
  • Ready for print files
  • Choose any font as you preffered
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 3D Mock up  Free
  • Money back guaranteed if you're not satisfaction 
  • Vertical and Horizontal designs
  • Fast support and unlimited revisions

CARD DIMENSIONS :
  • Card Size will be "3 x 2.5" (bleed extra to trim)
  • Cutting margin / bleed of 0.25 inch
  • 300 dpi, CMYK Color Resolution
                                      
Please feel free to contact and give me a chance to prove my self. I will give my best design.
Thank you 
TARIN

Reviews


clarej:Excellent, very talented and easy to work with!

tarinsharmin90:Great buyer. I'm so pleased to work with you. Just love it. Thank You soooooo much.

mijananam:This seller us so professional and so fast.I will definitely order her again. Highly recommended.Thanks for this amazing work.

tarinsharmin90:Excellent buyer.Very friendly Great work experience as always! Thank you.

dr_ayarmohamadi:We are very happy. Certainly recommend this provider for fast delivery, accuracy and quality of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment